Have you written your book but now you're stuck on the publishing part?
Self-publishing is not hard to do (once you know the steps) and more important, it shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg! Too many new authors are being taken advantage of by vanity presses mascarading as traditional publishers.
The truth is with print on demand publishing, you don't need either of those options. You can learn how to create a professional-level eBook or print book and get your book published in a matter of days, not months.
This course covers:
- Traditional vs. Self-Publishing
- What you need to have ready before you publish
- How to create an eBook for your website or for online platforms such as Kindle/Amazon, IngramSpark, Lulu, Draft2Digital, etc.
- How to create a print book for those online platforms
- Where and why to buy ISBNs
- Copyright -- do you need it?
- Resources for layout and cover design that won't break the bank
- Step-by-Step instructions for uploading your book to KDP, including how to choose your categories
- Tips and insider information that will save you time and money
DON'T pay someone thousands of dollars to put your book on Amazon or other online sites! This course gives you the resources and information you need to publish your book yourself. Once you've learned this, you can publish all your future books.
Learn it once and never pay anyone to do it for you again!
You'll get: Course manual (43 pages) with step-by-step instructions, links to resources including a video tutorial for uploading your ebook, and email support.